Let’s face it: Working an intensely competitive and exhausting creative job is hard.
Just getting by is often all that’s possible, so the mere thought of trying to eat healthy while on a budget, follow the proper career path when all you need right now is a paycheck, and (God forbid) have a personal life outside of your job is downright terrifying.
In the latest installment of the #FitnessInPost Q&A podcast series Natalie Boschan and I tackle these subjects and more.
…and you may even hear about some of my online dating horror stories.
Topics of Conversation:
- Optimizing your nutrition on a budget
- Learning to batch-prep your food
- Zack’s tips for new editors navigating the industry
- Natalie and Zack’s approach to food prepping
- Organizing your grocery list with prices by location
- How to redirect your career path toward your goals
- Natalie’s early experiences with the post-production industry
- Setting boundaries for using technology at home
- Balancing your personal life with a film industry job
- Zack’s experience traversing the strange world of online dating
- Being honest with the people in your life about your time commitments