If you’re sitting while reading this and grimacing at lower back pain, neck tension, or you experience regular headaches, you’d be surprised at how easy it is to alleviate all of these issues in just a few minutes a day…right at your desk.
In today’s interview I chat with returning guest Dr. Sadie Sanders, a doctor of chiropractic, biomechanical guru, and the CEO of Health & Human Performance in Woodland Hills, CA. For those that know Dr. Sadie, they call her “The Body Whisperer,” and as a patient of hers, I understand why. She is to the body what Mozart is to the piano (She’s that good).
Dr. Sanders and I talk about the many different causes for chronic pains throughout the body and how many of them are caused simply by not moving all day long. But more importantly we dive into how to eliminate your chronic pains right at your desk using very simple stretches and exercises using our brand new “Move Yourself Activity Video Vault.”
And here’s the coolest part for you: Since you are one of my loyal listeners, if you join the 5X Challenge this week I’m giving you 100% FREE access to every single video in this vault through next Tuesday, Jan 17th with no purchase information required and no hidden payments when you’re done.
Topics of Conversation:
- Dr. Sander’s background and early experiences with athletic injuries
- How Zack came to meet “The Body Whisperer”
- What is Chiropractic?
- Breaking down the Optimize Yourself Activity Video Vault
- How categorizing your pain specifically can cure it through strengthening instead of temporarily relieving it
- Using strength training to improve physically as well as emotionally
- Learning to develop new habits so that you never need to see a chiropractor again
- Recognizing and addressing repetitive stress injuries
- Spreading your strengthening efforts across opposing muscles groups in order to prevent pain from overwork
Dr. Sanders is a chiropractic physician specializing in the musculoskeletal system and its influence on the neurology and physiology of the human body. She works with athletes, recently injured patients, and the average stressed-out American – varying her technique to suit all ages from newborn to 80+!