In this episode I speak with Natalie Baker, Janace Tashjian, Liam Johnson, and Mike Nichols as we conclude our initial test group. We talk about their progress and improvements throughout the program (as well as setbacks), how caffeine and sugar are addictive substances, exercise and nutrition strategies at the office, and where we go from here.
Topics of Conversation:
• Developing more awareness
• Caffeine and sugar addiction
• Getting over exercise plateaus
• High intensity exercise to alleviate intense stress
• Strategies to eat healthier at the office
• Making small changes in your daily routine
• How staying healthy can make your work better
• Strategies to stick with the program long term
If you prefer to read the interview, click here to view the transcript.
Share Your Thoughts:
If you enjoyed this show, please leave us a review in iTunes! It helps us build an audience and increases our visibility in searches. Thank you!