In this episode I speak with sound editor Chriss Horgan, a member of my current challenge group titled “The Incredibles.” We discuss Chriss’ introduction to Fitness In Post and her journey through the first eight weeks of the program.
Topics of Conversation:
- How Chriss found Fitness In Post and why she joined
- Molding into and “becoming your edit chair”
- Accountability in groups being the key to success
- Eliminating back pain by standing
- Baby steps to get more activity in the edit bay
- Getting MORE work done by taking breaks
- Her first experience with the weekly hiking group
- Carrying bricks and developing “obstacle immunity”
- Designing a “brick” fanny pack!!!
- Irregular sleep patterns and how to improve them
- Tips to get better quality sleep
- What to do when eating out
STEP 3: Making Small Changes
Fitness In Post Hiking Group
Share Your Thoughts:
If you enjoyed this show, please leave us a review in iTunes! It helps us build an audience and increases our visibility in searches. Thank you!