In this episode I speak with Zack Sexton, a content creator for Asian Efficiency. We discuss ways to improve your e-mail workflow, task management and task management software, how to “eat your frog,” and ways to establish morning or evening rituals to enhance your productivity, thus making your life less stressful. This is a must-listen for anyone feeling overwhelmed by their to-do lists.
If you prefer to read the interview, click here to view the transcript.
Topics of Conversation:
– “Inbox Zero” and managing e-mail more effectively
– “Eating That Frog,” i.e. how to tackle your largest task of the day first
– “Solar Flaring,” a technique to develop new habits and get things done
– The science behind why multi-tasking just doesn’t work
– Why we should turn off ALL notifications on ALL of our devices
– Task management software and systems
– Morning and evening rituals
– David Allen’s “Getting Things Done”
– James Clear’s “Habit Stacking”
Share Your Thoughts:
If you enjoyed this show, please leave us a review in iTunes! It helps us build an audience and increases our visibility in searches. Thank you!