“We have to remind ourselves WHY we’re doing what we’re doing.”
– Michael Rizk
In this episode I have a conversation with Michael Rizk, a lifestyle and performance catalyst who guides people on the fitness/wellness journey to get from where they are to where they want to be. His background is in personal training, massage therapy, chain reaction biomechanics, life coaching and he’s an educator at heart. Michael helps his clients reach their goals by creating a lifestyle that produces and supports them. Michael owns and operates Condition for Life and has pioneered an online version of his program called The Revolution.
Topics of Conversation Include:
– What is Condition 4 Life and how it helps to create balance throughout the whole body to improve mobility & performance
– Michael’s path to becoming a performance coach
– How to condition all parts of the human being, i.e. the “Movement Triangle” of Body, Mind, and Spirit
– How the movement chain works to fix mobility issues
– Integrating “Movement, Nourishment, Rest, and Relationships”
– How a movement therapy session can work remotely via Skype
– How to apply the movement chain to other portions of your life (i.e. mind and spirit)
– How making a change in your life can affects personal relationships and how to deal with that
– How to embrace a mindset and lifestyle around being healthier, and how to do it via online coaching
Share Your Thoughts:
If you enjoyed this show, please subscribe to the show and leave us a review in iTunes!