In this episode Zack and Natalie answer questions submitted by listeners just like you:
• Learn how we use Trello in our scripted television post workflow
• Learn what the most effective time blocking method is to stay productive while still maintaining your creative energy
• Learn how to approach your supervisor for a height-adjustable workstation
• Learn how to deal with people in your office that don’t understand (or agree with) you wanting to take quick exercise and walking breaks at work
• Learn additional strategies for getting more done during the day
See below for additional topics of conversation.
If your question is read on the show you will win a Fitness In Post t-shirt and a blender bottle! And we will pick one random winner from all the questions chosen and that person will win a month’s supply of Athletic Greens, my favorite greens supplement that I use every morning.
Topics of Conversation:
- What sort of break schedule is best for health and productivity?
- Zack and Natalie’s productivity schedule
- Talking to your boss about fitness in the workplace
- Training your brain to focus for longer
- How to balance work, fitness, and fun
- Effects of sleep on functionality and productivity
- The importance of a night routine
- What to do if your boss catches you mid-exercise
- Why you need to get an adjustable desk and how to bargain for one
- How planning your day is essential to being productive
- The “Hit by a bus” test
- Neurofeedback’s effects on the symptoms of ADD
- Learning how to prioritize and and reduce stress
- The effects of “playing” on productivity
- Zack and Natalie’s Trello Workflow
- Talking to your boss about workplace fitness
- How to set daily goals that boost work efficiency
What is Neurofeedback?