If you haven’t already heard, I’m a big fan of using Trello. My entire life basically lives in this one program, and if they went out of business I would walk in circles all day long staring at my untied shoes. In this episode my assistant editor Natalie Boschan and I do a deep-dive Q&A into the many features and benefits of using Trello for your Post-Production workflow.
Go 100% digital. Drastically reduce email. And eliminate busy work so you can focus on being creative. Trello will get you there.
Not familiar with Trello?
Click here to download your FREE Trello Template Boards and start building your workflow in minutes!
Topics of Conversation:
- Turning Trello into your task manager
- How to use Trello to make your perfect To-Do List
- Implementing recurring tasks into your cards
- Creating your “Getting Things Done” board
- How Zack and Natalie use Trello in their workflows
- Using task management to eliminate procrastination
- Building your notes and revisions into a Trello checklist
- Integrating Google Calendar with Trello
- How to manage your subscription notifications
Register for my upcoming FREE LIVE TRAINING (Oct 18th)