Build Your Dream Network
Go from “I have no idea who to connect with” to having a strategic list of HUNDREDS of people who could help you land your next dream job!
Enrollment opens soon...get your name on the waitlist to reserve your spot!
Here’s What You’ll Learn In This Brand New LIVE Workshop:
- How to shift your strategy from “I’ll do anything!” to targeting EXACTLY the projects you really want to work on
- Where your most important connections live within ‘The 3 Levels of Your Dream Network’ and how to prioritize each based on your unique career path
- Which of 'The 4 Types of Creative Jobs’ is the next stepping stone to your ultimate dream job
- How to reframe your past career experience & skills as valuable rather than thinking “I'm starting all over again from scratch” when building your new network
- BONUS: This workshop also includes Lifetime Access to my “Kick-Ass” Google Spreadsheet (my students’ words, not mine) that will not only strategically organize your dream network but calculate the #1 person you need to reach out to next based on your career goals & passions
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
My name is Zack Arnold (ACE), and I help artists, storytellers, and problem solvers design the more balanced, more productive, and more fulfilling creative careers you deserve...without sacrificing your health, relationships, or sanity in the process.
Consider me your career sensei. Welcome to my dojo.
Having worked in Hollywood for over two decades as an award-winning editor and producer (on shows like Cobra Kai, Burn Notice, Empire, and Glee), a documentary director - and now as a podcaster, mentor, and career strategist - I understand how challenging it can be to build your professional network when all you really want to do is make awesome stuff (in the comfort of your dark room). But making awesome stuff is only half the battle - the other half is making sure the right people know how awesome you really are.
"Luck" is when your hard work intersects with opportunity. Building your professional network is what creates your dream opportunities.
My work as an editor, documentary director, podcaster, career strategist, and American Ninja Warrior has been featured in publications such as The Washington Post, Variety, The Guardian, Forbes, NPR, The Huffington Post, LinkedIn Learning, Art of the Cut, Frame.io, Post Perspective, and many more.