Learn how to be healthier, more productive, and achieve YOUR version of success in Hollywood.
*Without sacrificing your sanity in the process
Let Me Guess, You’re Here Because:
- You work grueling “standard” 60-hour weeks killing yourself on a project chained to your desk, you neglect your health because there is “never enough time,” and you repeatedly tell yourself, “I just have to survive until hiatus,” but that hiatus never comes.
- You can spend days on end buried in your “creative zone,” but then when it’s time to come back to reality you often find it nearly impossible keeping up with “regular life” (not to mention your laundry, your bills, or ever making it to your kids’ events).
- You feel like you’re constantly “busy,” but at the end of a long day you wonder if you’ve accomplished anything meaningful. You’re tired of spinning your wheels and you want to start working smarter, not harder.
- You’re tired of wearing sleep deprivation like a badge of honor, you’re constantly stressed, and even when you’re not working you find it extremely hard to slow down your creative mind.
- You feel like no matter what you do, you can’t get ahead in your career. Unlike being a doctor or lawyer, there’s no set path for what you want to achieve, and you often feel like you have no control over your career path and there’s no hope for someone who struggles with attention issues, anxiety, and depression.
I Was Tired of Barely Surviving, Too. Then I Decided It Was Time to Start Thriving.
“As creative professionals we often choose between our personal lives or the job. This program answers that dilemma. Zack has put together a set of tools to inspire us to be healthier, more active, and present in our lives. Use the tools. They work!”Alan Bell, Film Editor (The Hunger Games, The Amazing Spider-Man, 500 Days of Summer)
“I have made serious changes in my life thanks to this program, the results are astounding. I have more energy. I have lost over 30 pounds. I sleep better. My mood is better. Cravings for sweets are gone. The list goes on. Optimize Yourself is changing lives!”Dody Dorn, Film Editor (Memento, Fury, Kingdom of Heaven)
Optimize the Most Powerful Operating System You Have…Yourself
I’ve been told to charge for these e-books, but I created them for you 100% FREE because I would’ve given anything to have this information when I began my own journey to become a healthier, happier, and more productive creative professional.
Learn the most important steps to advance in your creative career (Even though it doesn’t look like it…there is a path to follow).
Productivity isn’t about becoming more efficient, it’s about being EFFECTIVE. Let me show you how to work smarter, not harder.
Tired of sitting all day? Want to be more active without needing extra time to exercise? Here’s how.