Creative burnout doesn’t have to be inevitable.
Your creativity is your #1 asset, yet working a stressful job sitting at your computer for 12+ hours a day (most likely in a dark room), constantly battling sleep deprivation, living off take-out, and spinning your wheels with busy work is a surefire path to burnout.
Download my “Ultimate Guide to Optimizing Your Creativity” and learn how to master your time, energy, and attention using the simple strategies I developed while editing such hit Hollywood TV shows as Empire, Burn Notice, Shooter, and Glee.
Let Me Guess, You’re Here Because:
- You work grueling 60-hour weeks killing yourself on a project chained to your desk, you neglect your health because there is “never enough time,” and you repeatedly tell yourself, “I just have to survive until hiatus,” but that hiatus never comes.
- You can spend days on end buried in your “creative zone,” but then when it’s time to come back to reality you often find it nearly impossible keeping up with “regular life” (not to mention your laundry and your bills).
- You feel like you’re constantly “busy,” but at the end of a long day you wonder if you’ve accomplished anything meaningful. You’re tired of spinning your wheels and you want to start working smarter, not harder.
- You’re tired of wearing sleep deprivation like a badge of honor, you’re constantly stressed, and even when you’re not working you find it extremely hard to slow down your creative mind.
- You feel like no matter what you do, you can’t get ahead in your career. Unlike being a doctor or lawyer, there’s no set path for what you want to achieve, and you often feel like you have no control over your career path and there’s no hope for someone who struggles with attention issues, anxiety, and depression.
I Was Tired of Barely Surviving, Too. Then I Decided It Was Time to Start Thriving.
Click Here to Begin Your Journey
Optimize the Most Powerful Operating System You Have…Yourself
It’s time to start treating yourself better than your technology.
“As creative professionals we often choose between our personal lives or the job. This program answers that dilemma. Zack has put together a set of tools to inspire us to be healthier, more active, and present in our lives. Use the tools. They work!”Alan Bell, Film Editor (The Hunger Games, The Amazing Spider-Man, 500 Days of Summer)
“I have made serious changes in my life thanks to this program, the results are astounding. I have more energy. I have lost over 30 pounds. I sleep better. My mood is better. Cravings for sweets are gone. The list goes on. Optimize Yourself is changing lives!”Dody Dorn, Film Editor (Memento, Fury, Kingdom of Heaven)